Ultimately one of the key decisions facing the company is "Should I buy this now, and if so, how much should I order?"
- Quick entry of items
- Historic purchase costs automatically queried
- Current on-hand, current ordered, and days of stock left pulled right into the ordering line
- Each PO (Purchase Order) has an inventory put-away zone pre-chosen
- Anticipated delivery dates can be, and updated as new information on delays arrives
- We would love to imagine nothing every gets stabbed by the forklift, lost in shipping, or loaded incorrectly, but of course that's not the case: so partial receives and partial cancellations are certainly possible
- Each PO action affects the GL (General Ledger) in real time